Three more patches – the one with yellow stitch may get more stitch later. It doesn’t look good enough yet.
The patches with lots of detail are a real challenge but I am happy with this one, especially the wheels.
These little pieces are proving harder to sew than I thought – too many decisions. Some of them may need more stitch on them than they got to start with.
Pieces 5 and 6
This year I have decided that I should do a handstitch project. I printed all the fabric in November. I printed using stamps and monoprinting techniques on white fabric with black textile ink. I then cut the fabric into 12cm squares and backed them with felt. Now all I need to do is stitch at least 3 squares a week. I decided that doing one each day was tempting fate! So here are the first 4. Apologies for the order – this is the first time, I have used the iPad to do a blog and I don’t seem to have the control I need to get the pictures where I want them.